Explore all you need to know about Public Relations (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Public Relations Programs. Continue to read about Public Relations career options - eligibility, courses, colleges, salary and jobs or know about other career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Here is the complete guide to a career in Public Relations.
Public Relations Introduction and scope
What is Public Relations?
Public relations is related to corporate communication and image building. The field is involved in promoting the organization goals and sustain a good reputation in public through communication. It helps to build relationships with stakeholders through various sources for news/ information dissemination.
Public Relations Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
What is the eligibility criteria for admission to Public Relations courses in India? Know the eligibility criteria for Public Relations courses in India
Graduation in any discipline from recognized University
Public Relations Courses & Degrees
- MA (Advertising and Public Relations)
- PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations
- MBA (Advertising and Public Relations)
Public Relations colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Public Relations course are:
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
- Madurai Kamraj University, Tamilnadu
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism, Madhya Pradesh
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Guru Jambeshwar University, Haryana
- Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Punjabi University, Patiala
Public Relations salary
Public Relations salary in India
Average Salary of an Public Relations in India is between per annum