Explore all you need to know about Polymer Engineering (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Polymer Engineering Programs. Continue to read about Polymer Engineering career options - eligibility, courses, colleges, salary and jobs or know about other career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Here is the complete guide to a career in Polymer Engineering.
Polymer Engineering Introduction and scope
What is Polymer Engineering?
The course in Polymer (plastics and rubbers) technology deals with materials and the application which ranges from construction, packing, decorative items to automobiles, aircrafts etc.
Polymer Engineering Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
What is the eligibility criteria for admission to Polymer Engineering courses in India? Know the eligibility criteria for Polymer Engineering courses in India
- 10+2 with biology, maths and chemistry.
- For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration of this course is 4
Polymer Engineering Courses & Degrees
- B.E. Polymer Science and Chemical Technology
- B.E. Polymer Technology
- B. Tech Polymer Science and Technology
- M.E. Polymer Technology
- M. Tech Polymer Science and Technology
- Ph. D Polymer Science and Technology
Polymer Engineering colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Polymer Engineering course are:
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), New Delhi
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering andTechnology, Sangrur, Punjab
- Cochin University of Science and Technology(CUSAT), Kochi
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Delhi College of Engineering, New Delhi
- University College of Engineering, Thodupuzha, Kerala
- VRS & YRN College of Technology, Department of Oil Technology, Chirala, Andhra Pradesh
Polymer Engineering salary
Polymer Engineering salary in India
Average Salary of an Polymer Engineering in India is between per annum