Read this article to know about Haryana State UG medical admission counselling 2019-20, timetable and schedule, Merit List, Rank, Online Registration and for Detailed information about private and government Medical and Dental Colleges in Haryana. Haryana Medical Council will be conducting Admission to UG Medical Professional courses and NEET UG Counselling for admission in Medical and Dental Courses (MBBS and BDS) in Haryana Medical and Dental College to the academic year 2019-2020 and will publish Merit List, Ranks and other UG Medical admission process. Online Counseling will be conducted by Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Of Health Sciences Rohtak.
Admission to UG (MBBS/BDS) Courses in Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/Dental Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session 2019-20 will be on the basis of merit of NEET UG 2019. The counseling for admission to MBBS and BDS courses will be on the basis of NEET UG Result 2019 declared by the NTA, New Delhi and other parameters /criteria mentioned by the Government for the Haryana State. Admission Committee will conduct Counseling for the Haryana state Quota Seats/Government Seats and Private Management Quota seats in Medical and Dental Colleges in Haryana for MBBS and BDS courses. Read this article to know everything.
NTA organises National Eligibility and Entrance Test Medical Entrance Exam Under Graduate (NEET-UG) every year for admission to any graduate medical course in government or private medical colleges. Admission UG courses MBBS and BDS to All India Medical and Dental Colleges approved and recognised by MCI and DCI is through NEET UG.
For the admission in academic session 2019-20, the NTA conducted the NEET (UG) 2019 entrance test on May 2019. NEET UG 2019 result was announced on June 2019. As part of the NEET UG result NTA provides marks scored and All India Rank (Percentile secured) to the candidates.
- Haryana Counseling & Vacant Seats Result – Round 1 , Round 2, Mopup
- Haryana Counseling Merit List
- Haryana Counseling complete Schedule (Revised)
- Haryana Couseling Round 1 Result for all categories for Private and Government Colleges
UG Medical and Dental Seats in Haryana
Of the total MBBS and BDS courses seats available in Government/Government Aided colleges/Institutions for admission in 2019-20 in the approved MCI and DCI colleges, following is the distribution of seats
|All India Quota||15% of total Seats in the colleges||Indian Nationals, Non Resident Indians (NRIs), Oversees Citizen of India (OCIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) & Foreign Nationals are eligible for 15% All India Quota Seats.
Online counselling would be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services for these seats. Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).
|State Quota||remaining 85% seats||The counselling of 85% seats state quota will be conducted by the state medical counselling authority in case of Haryana by Haryana Medical Council.|
Admission under 85% State Quota Seats shall be subject to reservation policy and eligibility criteria prevailing in the State/Union Territory
For Private colleges
Following is the distribution of medical and dental UG seats in the MCI and DCI private colleges offering MBBS and BDS for admission in 2019-20.
|State Quota Seats||50% of total Seats in the colleges||These seats are divided based on the state reservation policy|
|Management Category Seats||remaining 50% seats||These seats are further divided in NRI category and General Category|
|NRI||15% of Mgmt Seats||Non Resident Indian (NRI Category)|
Please note admission to all type of Seats is based on NEET exam and state merit list only.
Haryana Reservation Policy for State Quota Seats in Government. Government Aided and Private Institutions
Seats meant for residents for Haryana which are State Quota Seats in various Government, Government Aided Colleges and Private Institutes located in Haryana state of India will take admission as per below reservation policy
|Block- ‘A’ (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Block- ‘B’ (excluding creamy layer)||11%|
|Physically Handicapped Locomotor disability (PHL)||5%|
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Haryana Medical and Dental Colleges – UG Courses MBBS & BDS
A candidate should match following conditions in order to be eligable to get admission to MBBS and BDS courses in Govt. and Government Aided seats in both Government and Private medical colleges in Haryana
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen
- Should be a bonafide residents of Haryana or
- The children/wards/dependents of the employees or Ex-employees (who have retired after 1st April of the preceding year of admission) of Indian Defense Services/Para-Military Forces belonging to Haryana State at the time of entry into service as per their service record.
- The children/wards/dependents of Ex-employees of Indian Defence Services/Para-Military Forces belonging to Haryana State at the time of entry into service as per their service record, provided the candidate has studied 10+2 as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Haryana.
Please note These eligibility conditions are not applicable for admission against Management Quota Seats in Haryana Medical and dental Colleges.
Minimum Conditions to apply for MBBS and BDS courses
following conditions are valid for MBBS and BDS courses in any state in India.
- He/She should attain the age of 17 years or more on 31st December of the year of admission. Age will be calculated based on the 10th class examination certificate
- The candidate must fulfill following minimum marks conditions
- Must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology in the qualifying examination.
- for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes candidates the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% instead of 50%.
- For candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50%.
- No candidate who has failed to obtain the minimum eligibility marks shall be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Haryana NEET Counselling Process
Eligible Candidates interested in seeking Admission to UG (MBBS/BDS) Courses in Government/Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical/Dental Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) in the State of Haryana for the Academic Session 2019-20
1. Availability of Prospectus
Candidates can see/download Prospectus containing eligibility conditions, list of participating institutions with no. of approved seats of colleges/institutes and reservation policy from University websites www.uhsr.ac.in and www.uhsugadmissions.in
2. Online Application form
Please read the prospectus carefully before filling the online Application Form. Fill the online application as per the schedule given above. Students have to pay non-refundable registration cum counselling fee Rs. 4000/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 1000/- for SC/BC candidates of Haryana State.
Please take print-out of your online Application Form. Candidates have to submit the print-out signed copy at the time of counseling for admission.
3. Release of Merit List and Counselling
The Admission to MBBS/BDS Course for academic session 2019-20 will be on the basis of merit of NEET UG 2019. Please note Admission to Medical and Dental colleges in Haryana will be made through counseling according to the merit list prepared for Haryana State for Open, Reserved categories and All India Merit for Management Category Seats respectively based on the marks obtained in NEET – 2019.
Based on the form submitted the State body will release the merit List. Selected candidates have to attend the physical counselling by Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak as per the schedule and venue given above.
Candidates have to carry and show following documents in original at the time of counselling to admission committee
- All the relevant certificates in original
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card.
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable:
- Copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable:
- Cast Certificate if applicable:
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable:
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable.
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Income Certificate (for SC/BC category students)
- registration and counseling fee receipt for verification,
- a signed print out of their online application form generated from the website at the time of Counseling.
- two sets of self attested photocopies and 04 latest passport size photographs
Admission Process for Management seats
Admission to Management seats will be made through counseling according to the merit list prepared for Haryana State for Open, Reserved categories and All India Merit for Management Category Seats respectively based on the marks obtained in NEET 2019.
Admission Process for NRI seats
The candidates against NRI seats in Government, government Aided and Private Unaided Medical/Dental Institutions including of Private Universities of State will be admitted through COUNSELING according to the merit list based on the marks obtained in NEET 2019. PIOs, OCIs and Foreign Nationals who are NEET qualified can also apply under NRI Category.
Admission against seats reserved for NRI candidates will be made in the following manner in order of priority.
- Category I : Actual NRIs/OCIs/PIOs candidates who originally belong to the State of Haryana.
- Category II : Children of NRIs/OCIs/PIOs who originally belong to the State of Haryana.
- Category III: Actual NRIs/OCIs/PIOs candidates who originally belong to an Indian State or Union Territory other than Haryana.
- Category IV: Children of NRIs/OCIs/PIOs who originally belong to an Indian State or Union Territory other than Haryana.
- If a student taking admission in NRI seats is opting to pay the fee in installments then The NRI students will have to give a Bank Guarantee / Surety Bond for the balance of fee.
- Any seat remaining vacant under NRI category after 2nd round of Counseling shall go to the NEET qualified eligible Foreign Nationals. However, if the seats still remain vacant these shall be converted to General Category (unreserved seats).
- On-line registration-cum-counselling fee is Rs. 10000/-. Registration cum counselling fee is non-refundable.
Counselling Schedule – Admission Schedule 2019-20
Refer to the table below for admission and counseling schedule for State Quota and Management Seats.
|Registration on the online web portal|
|Display of Merit List|
|Preference locking/Choice filling of Institution/course by the candidates for the Ist round of counseling.|
|Online allotment of the Institution/course (Provisional)|
|Document verification of eligibility and original documents.||For Medical Colleges – July 2019 For Dental Colleges – July 2019 (Document verification will be done physically by the admission committee at Pt. B.D Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak.|
|Last date of joining the Institutes|
Classes will start for the session (2019-20) : 01.08.2019
Admission and Counselling Schedule for admission against NRI seats.
For candidates applying under NRI Quota (NRIs/PIOs/OCIs/Foreign Nationals) (For all Government/ Government Aided/ Private Unaided Medical / Dental Institutes including those under SGT University)
|Registration on the online webportal|
|Display of merit list|
|Preference locking/choice filling of institutions/course|
|Document verification for candidates applying under NRI Quota|
|Last date of joining the institutes|
Haryana MBBS & BDS Counseling Merit List
Provisional Merit List for Round 1, Click on the link below to view Provisional Merit List of the Candidates who have applied for
Provisional Merit List For Round 1
Haryana Counseling Result – MBBS & BDS Courses
Click here to view Combined Category wise Provisional Seat Allotment for Round-1.
Category Wise Provisional Seat Allotment for Round-1:
List of Haryana MBBS and BDS Colleges – List, Seats and Detailed Information
Refer to the below table for list of MBBS and BDS Colleges in Haryana taking admission through NEET 2019. Click on the College to know more about the college, Ranking, Rating & Reviews, Contact details, the course offered