HO! HO! HO! Santa class is coming around riding on his sleigh! Xmas is the best time of the winters. Time for surprise gifts knocking on the door from our dear Santa. Amazing isn’t it? Let’s make a beautiful Santa paper hat to welcome our dear Santa this Christmas. You can even make these hats for your Xmas party.
Follow, these simple instructions to know how to make a beautiful Santa cone hat for Christmas.
Materials Required to Make Origami Santa Cone Hat
- Red paper
- Orange paper or pink paper
- White paper
- White pipe cleaner
- Pompom ball white
- Any coloured pom-pom ball small sized.
- Sketch pens
How to Make Santa Cone Hat Step by Step
- Take a red sheet of paper and make a cone out of this paper. The paper should be big enough to form a cone which can be worn on the head as a hat.
- Preferred size of paper is A4. Cone should be broader at the base and narrow at the top.
- Next, once you make the cone ready stick and keep it aside.
- This is the base of our hat.
- Now, take a white strip of paper and encircle it around the upper half of the hat. Stick it.
- Next, take a rectangular sheet of white paper, size should be half of A4.
- Hold it horizontally and draw strips on this in a vertical fashion in a way that upper half of the paper is intact.
- Do not cut the strips beyond half the length of the sheet in a vertical fashion. Stop midway.
- Next, curl the stripes using a pencil.
- Stick this sheet just beneath the white strip.
- Next, use a pink or an orange sheet of paper to draw and cut the face of Santa Claus.
- Once you cut it, stick it on the portion of the white sheet without the cut strips
- Add details to the face using a black sketch pen like eyes etc.
- Now, use a white sheet of paper to cut the moustache of the Santa.
- Stick them beneath the face.
- Add details using a sketch pen
- Finally use a white pipe cleaner and tie it around the tip of the cap. You can punch a hole and pass the pipe cleaner through it.
- Finally, stick or tie a white pom-pom ball at the end of this pope cleaner.
- That’s it, kids! Your beautiful Santa cone paper hat is now ready.
- Flaunt it this Christmas and be the show stopper!