Explore all you need to know about Physical Sciences (Graduates and Post Graduate), from admission Criteria to Courses/Degrees available to Best colleges offering Physical Sciences Programs. Continue to read about Physical Sciences career options - eligibility, courses, colleges, salary and jobs or know about other career Options after 12th with detail on courses after 12th class and admission criteria and top colleges.
Here is the complete guide to a career in Physical Sciences.
Physical Sciences Introduction and scope
What is Physical Sciences?
Physical science is the study of physics and chemistry of nature. It overlaps life sciences in a way to include ecology and the evidence of historical facts of evolution.
Physical Sciences Admission Process, Eligibility Requirements
What is the eligibility criteria for admission to Physical Sciences courses in India? Know the eligibility criteria for Physical Sciences courses in India
- 10+2 or its equivalent with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- For IIT’s, it is Mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E)
Physical Sciences Courses & Degrees
- B. Sc / M. sc
- B. Tech /M. Tech Biological Engineering
Physical Sciences colleges/Universities
Top Institutes offering Physical Sciences course are:
- Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
- Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Technology Education & Research Integrated Institutions Kurukshetra
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
Physical Sciences salary
Physical Sciences salary in India
Average Salary of an Physical Sciences in India is between per annum