Hey kids! Have you ever seen a beautiful butterfly and amazed by its colourful appearance?
Such an eye-pleasing sight it is! So today let’s make our very own spring butterfly using colourful pom pom balls, pipe cleaner and simple at-home art and craft supplies.
Follow the instructions to know how to make a pom pom butterfly pipe cleaner craft
Materials Required to make Pom Pom Butterfly
- Pipe cleaners (2 any bright colour)
- Small green pipe cleaner
- 3 colourful pom pom balls
- Googly eyes 2
How to make Pom Pom Butterfly with Pipe Cleaner Step by Step
- Take the two pipe cleaners and bend them to make two loops.
- Take one pipe cleaner and bend it to make two loops facing upwards
- Next, take another pipe cleaner and bend it to make two smaller loops facing downwards.
- Once done, stick the bigger looped pipe cleaner and the smaller looped pipe cleaner at the junction to form the body of the butterfly
- The loops resemble. the wings of the butterfly.
- Next, stick three colourful pom pom balls in the centre of the looped pipe cleaners.
- The pom pom balls resemble the body of the butterfly.
- You can choose three different colours or the same colours as per your choice.
- Next, take a small cut green pipe cleaner and bend it in a v shape.
- Stick this v shape over the first pom pom ball from the top.
- The v-shaped green pipe cleaner would serve as the tentacles of the butterfly.
- Finally, stick the googly eyes on the first pom pom ball at the top.
That’s it, children! Your colourful spring butterfly is ready to fly.