Hello kids! When we meet our friends we say high five! Yes all of us love to give high five to our peers and friends. It’s a gesture of friendship. Of late in this pandemic we have some restrictions when it comes to meeting and greeting people.
So today let’s make a beautiful and creative high five greeting card and gift it to all of our near and dear ones.
Follow the instructions to make DIY Easy High Five Card for Kids
Materials Required to Make DIY High Five Greeting Card
- White paper
- Blue paper
- Red paper
- Sketch pens
How to Make DIY High Five Greeting Card Step by Step
- First, we need a blue sheet of paper.
- The preferred size is half of A4
- Next, fold this paper in half horizontally.
- Draw your handprint on it and cut along the borders.
- Make sure the folded line is intact so while you open it should resemble a greeting card.
- Next, take a white sheet of paper and draw the face of a comic. The size should be roughly that of your palm
- Next, add details to the face using a black sketch pen.
- Stick it beneath the fingers just in the centre of your palm.
- Next, draw a red collar using a red sheet of paper and cut it.
- Stick it beneath the neck of the comic face. Add details to it using a sketch pen.
- That’s it, kids! Your beautiful and creative high five greeting card is now ready!
Try for yourself!