Hey kids! You all love playing with toys. So today we are going to learn how to make our own toy! Surprised? Don’t worry it’s easy and yet so creative.
Check out the steps to make your own bunny toy and start creating your very own bunny playmates in the form of toys.
Make your own Homemade Bunny Toy.
Materials Required to make Bunny Toy
- White sheet
- Pink sheet
- Paper tape
- Sketch pens
- Plastic or foam glass
- Pipe cleaner 3 nos.
Step by Step Guide to make Bunny Toy
- Take a white sheet and draw elements of bunny’s face, ears, hands.
- Draw bunny face and hands in the form of circles. Three different sized circles, two each for the hands and one bigger circles for the face.
- Cut these elements and keep aside
- Now take the pink sheet and draw the inner portion of the ears, heart-shaped paws, few hearts
- Stick the heart-shaped paws on two smaller circles and inner portion of the ears on the white ears.
- Next, cover the glass with white paper and stick it all around the surface of the glass.
- Once done, take the bigger circle and draw the elements of the bunny’s face on the circle with a black sketch pen. Draw its eyes, mouth and cheeks.
- Stick the ears on the top of the bunny’s face.
- Now take three pipe cleaners and stick them together just 3 cm below from the top. You can use paper tape for the same.
- Once stuck divide it into three parts, two for the hands and one for the body.
- Now carefully pierce the plastic glass on the sides for inserting two pipe cleaners on the sides as hands whereas pierce one hole in the centre of the base of the glass to pass the pipe cleaner stuck in the middle.
- This way you will have two hands and the body of the bunny.
- Stick the hands on the ends of the pipe cleaner inserted on the sides.
- Stick the face and ears of the bunny above the glass where the three pipe cleaners are stuck together.
- Now just pull the pipe cleaner inserted in the base of the glass and watch the bunny dance waving its hands.
- Your easy funny bunny toy is now ready.