English Worksheet : Punctuation and Capitalization
Rewrite the following sentences using appropriate punctuation marks and capital letters wherever necessary. Basic rules of capitalization and punctuation are given below.
- Proper nouns always begin with capital letters.
- A capital letter is used at the beginning of a sentence.
- A statement and an imperative sentence end with a full stop (.).
- Interrogative sentence ends with a question mark (?).
- An exclamatory sentence ends with an exclamation mark (!).
Share this worksheet
Viewed by 8078 parents and educators
Class / Grade
Related worksheet for Kids