Are you looking for healthy snacks for your kids, In this article we have covered 2 Quick Healthy Snack Recipes To Keep In Your Kitchen For Toddlers. These 2 healthy Snack Ideas and Recipes are easy to make for your toddler.
Recipe 1: Sukha Bhel | Dry Bhel
Sukha bhel / dry bhel is delicious street food. It is very convenient to have the bhel in a non-messy way as it is dry and has all the taste and tanginess of the regular spicy bhel. This makes it an ideal snack for small children
- 1 1/2 cups mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/1/2 tablespoon roasted daliya
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped green chillies
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- Pinch of asafoetida powder.
- 2 teaspoon lime juice.
- Salt to taste.
- 5 cups of puffed rice
- 1/2 cup boiled peeled potatoes chopped
- Some pomegranate pearls.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions.
- 4 teaspoon masala chana dal
- 2 tablespoon some roasted peanuts or masala peanuts.
- 1 teaspoon roasted powdered cumin seeds.
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder.
- 2 teaspoon powdered sugar or normal sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon mango powder
- Pinch of chat masala powder.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice,
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tablespoon sev.
- Mix all ingredients and serve with papdis in separate bowls.
Recipe Two: Red Pasta
To make this recipe healthier, use whole wheat pasta instead of typical polished pasta, and add a lot of veggies to make it antioxidant-rich and anti-inflammatory to protect your child from various diseases.
- 50 grams of boiled pasta
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped basil
- 3 pinches salt
- 2 pinches powdered black pepper
- 50 grams boiled, peeled, chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cups of water
To make this yummy pasta recipe, first, you need to prepare the sauce for the pasta.
- To begin with, heat oil in a pan over medium flame and add minced garlic along with red chilli flakes and saute for 2 minutes.
- Take another pan, pour the normal water, and bring it to a boil.
- Add pasta to the boiling water in the pan along with salt (as per taste) and oil, cook the pasta for a few minutes.
- When it gets cooked, drain the extra water and transfer the pasta in another bowl.
- Now add the peeled tomatoes, parsley, and basil in the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients properly and let it simmer for around 10 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken.
- When the sauce begins gaining consistency, put off the burner and add salt and black pepper powder to the sauce.
- Keep the sauce warm.
- Add the cooked pasta over the warm sauce and toss it carefully. Serve it immediately.
You can garnish your pasta with some grated parmesan cheese if you are someone who likes the cheesy version of pasta.
To make the Red Pasta more aromatic and delicious, you can dry roast a few basil leaves and crush it with some chilli flakes and oregano. This herb fusion will make your Red Pasta even more delectable. Serve it with garlic bread and relish this delicious pasta recipe.