Just like the trending hashtags and tweets on social media, there are a bunch of baby names that are going to be some of the most trending ones. Don’t be surprised, because we are living in an era where trend matters, we all want something that’s impressive attractive and always trendy and the same goes for the baby names too. You can use SchoolMyKids Baby Name Finder to find the perfect name for your baby.
Are you one of those parents or family members who have gone through all the best websites and social media suggestions to find out some of the very unique names? Well, here is something we have in our fanny pack for you. Since India is a culturally diverse nation there is no dearth of beautiful names, many parents go up on various platforms to analyse the kind of names that will be best suited for their kids or the ones that are unique and trending, and after a keen observation, we prepared a list of those names.
Latest Baby Names that are going to be Trending
- Ahaan- Morning Rays
- Aarush- Someone who is Calm, Brilliant, or First Ray.
- Abhik- The Lord of Sky
- Amaira- Something that’s Beautiful Forever
- Anaisha- Something that’s Special
- Adah- Something Full of Grace
- Aashi- A Beautiful Smile
- Adya- First
- Amna- Refers to Peace & Safety
- Bhavya- Someone Splendid
- Bhuvi- Refers to Heaven, Earth, Bliss and Land
- Bhavin- To exist or Winner
- Carter- A Lamp
- Chinmay- Lord Ganesha
- Chayan- Preference over Another
- Chahat- Longed and Desired by Many
- Chesta- Desire
- Charvi- Beautiful Lady
- Dhwani- The essence of Sound and Music
- DIVIT- Conquerer of death
- DHIR- Quality of Perseverance
- Gina- Refers to Powerful Woman
- Ganika – Flower
- GITALI- Melodious songs and music.
- GRAHISH: Master of Planets
- Ila – From the Island, Moonlight
- Ishanvi- The Goddess Parvati
- Kaia- Stability
- KIARA- Modern name for a girl having jet Black Hair
- Keya- Refers to Flower
- KIAAN- A King or Ancient or Generations
- JIVIKA: A Source of Life
- Jivaj- Full of Life
- JAGRITI- Someone who awakens all the minds
- NAKSH: Stands for Moon
- Liyan- Cute
- REYANSH- Ray of Light
- Tavish- Someone who is strong and Energetic
- Tanika- Refers to Rope
- Urvi- Rare name refers to mother Earth
- Yajvan- Calm and Beautiful
- Zora- A Daybreak
- Zhyan- Full of Knowledge
These recommendations are also highly inspired by the expectations and preferences parents have, a lot of people prefer shorter names for their kids, some prefer longer ones. Few parents also consider international aspects as they can be pronounced easily.
Some families also consider astrological, numerological, and spiritual aspects while giving a name. So, while preparing this list of names, we did try to consider the cultural, geographical, religious and emotional aspects. Though you must rest assured that these are some of the trending baby names of the decade and are highly preferred by parents for their little ones. We hope you like them and if you do, do share them with others. Because we think trends are for everyone.