Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2019. Rajasthan NEET MBBS Counselling 2019 and Rajasthan NEET BDS Counselling 2019. Read this article to know about Rajasthan State UG medical admission counselling 2019-20 for Rajasthan Quota and Private Management Quota Seats of MBBS and BDS Courses, admission counselling timetable and schedule, Merit List, Rank, Online Registration and for Detailed information about Private and Government Medical and Dental Colleges in Rajasthan.
Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan will be conducting Admission to UG Medical Professional courses and NEET UG Counselling for admission in Medical and Dental Courses (MBBS and BDS) in Rajasthan Medical and Dental Colleges to academic year 2019-2020 and will publish Merit List, Ranks and other UG Medical admission process. Online Counseling will be conducted by DME, Govt of Rajasthan.
For the admission in academic session 2019-20, the NTA will be conducting the NEET (UG) 2019 entrance test on 5th May 2019. NEET UG 2019 result will be announced by 5th June 2019. As part of the NEET UG result, NTA will provide marks scored and All India Rank (Percentile secured) to the candidates.
The counseling for admission to MBBS and BDS courses will be on the basis of NEET UG Result 2019 declared by the NTA, New Delhi and other parameters /criteria mentioned by the Government for the Rajasthan State. Admission Committee will conduct Counseling for the Rajasthan state Quota Seats/Government Seats and Private Management Quota seats in Medical and Dental Colleges in Rajasthan for MBBS and BDS courses. Read this article to know everything.
NEET UG MBBS BDS Allotment and Merit List
Counselling Allotment List 2019-20
Merit List 2019-20
Combined Merit List (Counselling Round 1)
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan NEET UG Counseling 2019
- Minimum 17 years on or before 31st December.
- The maximum age shall be 25 years as on the date of the NEET 2019 examination i.e. 06.05.2019. There will be relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC, MBC and PH candidates.
Percentile in NEET
For Medical and Dental Seats, only the candidates who have qualified with the following marks (out of 720) in the NEET 2019 result declared are eligible for counselling , filing and locking of choices as per the college seat matrix.
|Category||General||General PH||SC, ST, STA, OBC, MBC and Category PH|
|NEET Score (Out of 720)||134||120||107|
|NEET Score in Percentile||50th||45th||40th|
Percentage in 10+2 Level Exam
No candidate shall be allowed to be admitted to the MBBS or BDS course until he or she has passed the qualifying examination as under:
|at the qualifying examination||General||General PH||Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Most Backward Classes||SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/MBC-PH|
|Minimum marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology / Biotechnology taken Together||50%||45%||40%||40%|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English||Passed in the subjects of individually||Passed in the subjects of individually||Passed in the subjects of individually||Passed in the subjects of individually|
Other Eligibility Criteria
candidates falling in above clauses I to 10 are eligible for all types of seats. (candidates selecting clause XI "None of the above'' will be considered ONLY for allotment against NRI quota seats).
- Natural father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan, or
- All those students who are bonafide residents of Rajasthan but are studying in other states will also be eligible for the allotment process, or
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired (i) Employee of Government of Rajasthan (ii) Officer of All Indian Services borne on State Cadres of Rajasthan and has served for more than 3 years with State Government, or
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving or retired, permanent employee of Govt. Undertaking / Corporation / Improvement Trust / Municipal Bodies / Council / Panchayat Samiti / Co-operative bodies, duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law who has put in at least 3 years of service on the last date of submission of the on-line registration form in the year of admission, or
- The candidate is son/daughter of serving/retired, permanent employee of any of the State University or Secondary Board of Education (Rajasthan) provided that employee has worked in Rajasthan for 3 years preceding the last date of submission of the on-line registration form, or
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving/Retired permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Defense Personnel from Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service. Eligible candidates of this category shall be admitted as per laid down criteria of priority cum merit of the Rajasthan MBBS & BDS Admissions - 2019, or
- Candidate is a natural son/daughter of a Serving permanent employee of Indian Defense and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the online registration form for admission, or
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving/Retired person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is of Rajasthan origin, irrespective of his place of posting. Provided that in case of Para-Military personal from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate (certificate Proforma 3) has to be submitted by them from the employer to the effect that his state of origin is Rajasthan at the time of his entry into service, or
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving person of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of submission of the on-line registration form for admission (certificate Proforma 4), or
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to the condition that he/she submits an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not being claimed or availed by them in any other State, or
- None of the above (eligible for NRI quota seats only)
NEET UG MBBS and BDS Counselling 2019
The process of NEET UG counselling 2019 for MBBS and BDS course seats in Rajasthan Medical and Dental Colleges will start Online from June 2019. The counselling will be for all Government & Private Medical/Dental Colleges of Rajasthan.
Centralized admissions to all Government (85% state quota including NRI) and Private (85% state quota and 15% NRI) Medical and Dental colleges in Rajasthan, for the session 2019-20 shall be made in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine; Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) The duration of MBBS course is 4½ years followed by compulsory internship of one year.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) The course is divided into 4 years of training followed by compulsory internship of one year.
State Reservation Policy
|Colleges||Seat Type||%of Seats or # of Seats|
|Govt. Colleges and Govt. Societies colleges (Jhalawar, RajMES) / RUHS Medical College||AII in Quota (to be filled up on all India basis conducted by DGHS)||15%|
|Govt. colleges (6)||Central Government pool (The Central Government Authority will fill up these seats.)||24 seats, 4 in each State Medical College of Rajasthan of MBBS Course|
|Govt. Colleges and Govt. Societies colleges (Jhalawar, RajMES) / RUHS Medical College||Remaining Seats||
|NRI Seats||No reservation will apply on NRI seats of all Medical/Dental Colleges.|
5% seats out of each category of 16% (SC), 12% (ST), 21% (OBC), 1% (MBC) and remaining General category shall be further reserved in each category horizontally for candidates with benchmark disabilities in accordance with the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016
Registration Fee - Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling
All participants are required to deposit on-line, registration fee INR 10,000/- for general candidate and INR 5000/- for SC/ST/STA/OBC/MBC candidate (for allotment in Govt. Colleges and Govt. Societies colleges (Jhalawar, RajMES) / RUHS Medical College) and INR 1,00,000/- (for allotment in Private colleges) at the time of choice filling (Candidates who deposit INR 1.0 lakh will be considered for Govt. seats also.
Conditions Relating To Bond / Fee Structure
Conditions relating to bond etc. (applicable for Government colleges)
The candidates selected in Govt. Dental College (RUHS College of Dental Sciences) will have to submit a bond of Rs. 4.0 lakhs (Rupees four lakhs) in favour of Principal of the said college along with Bank Guarantee of Rs. 1.00 lakh, if the candidate leaves the course after second round of counseling, the Bank Guarantee and Bond will be forfeited by the college.
The candidates selected in a Govt. Medical College will have to submit a bond of commitment to serve the State Government for 2 years, amounting to Rs. 5.0 lakhs (Rupees five lakhs). If the candidate leaves the course after second round of counseling (before completion of the course) due to any circumstances then also the bond of Rs. 5.0 lakhs (Rupees five lakhs) will be applicable and Rs. 5.0 lakhs will be charged from such a candidate.
Important Schedule - Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling 2019
|Start date for filling of on-line registration form and deposition of required fees including choice filling at the website It is a mandatory step for subsequent process of allotments. A candidate who does not register will not be eligible for allotment in any round or mop-up round||17/06/2019|
|Last date for depositing the registration fees through e-Mitra CSC network / Internet banking / Debit card / Credit card||23/06/2019 4:00pm|
|Last date for submitting the on-line registration form at the website (including filling up and saving of the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times)||23/06/2019 11:45pm|
|Publishing of merit list (State, PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA/TSP, NRI, all categories)||24.06.2019|
|Document verification (non-laminated) before the Board for PH, Defence/PM, ST-STA and NRI candidates||26.06.2019 (10.00 am)|
|Start date for choice filling and depositing the registration fee at the website Registration fee (applicable for MBBS seats only, not applicable for BDS seats) For Govt. medical colleges - INR 10000 (half for SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates) For private medical colleges – INR 1.0 lakh||26.06.2019|
|Indicative allotment information (based on the choices filled by the candidates upto 28.06.2019, 5.00 pm)||29.06.2019|
|Last date for depositing the registration fee at the website||30.06.2019 (5.00 pm)|
|Last date for choice filling at the website (including filling up and saving of the choices / changing the filled choices multiple times)||01.07.2019 (auto-locking of choices at 11.45 pm)|
|Printing of the on-line application form after auto-locking of the choices filled and saved by the candidates||02.07.2019 onwards|
|Publishing of First round allotment information on website||05.07.2019|
|Printing of allotment letter, on-line, through website, by the candidates||06.07.2019 to 09.07.2019|
|Reporting by candidates at Academic Block, SMS Medical College, Jaipur against first round counselling for deposition of original documents (non-laminated), Demand draft of the prescribed fees and 2 copies of Registration form alongwith all relevant documents (self attested)||06.07.2019 to 09.07.2019 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Appearance before the Medical board and joining at the allotted College||10.07.2019 to 12.07.2019 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Commencement of classes||01.08.2019|
|Second round of seat allotment Between||Between 15.07.2019 and 26.07.2019|
|Mop-up round of seat allotment Between||Between 04.08.2019 and 08.08.2019|
- Before filling the online registration form, read the information booklet NEET Rajasthan 2019 and instructions for filling online registration form etc. very carefully.
- Follow the steps as given in “Instructions to fill up on-line registration form” available at the website.
- Note the registration ID and password for further steps. Keep it safe and confidential.
- Candidates will be required to submit this print copy of the registration form (duly completed in all respects) at the time of reporting to the SMS Medical College, Jaipur OR allotted medical / dental college, failing which their candidature shall be rejected / they will be disqualified without any further correspondence.
Print and preserve 2 copies of the registration form filled on-line along with the following documents compulsorily with you:
- NEET 2019 Score Card
- Allotment Letter
- Mark sheet of 10+2 (senior school certificate examination) or it's equivalent
- Date of Birth Certificate: 10th class mark sheet/certificate or any other equivalent certificate showing the date of birth
- Mark sheet of secondary examination (10th class)
- All mark sheets of Class 11 and Class 12 if passed in more than one attempt
- Certificate/ Document providing your eligibility as selected by you at the time of filling on-line registration form- (I to XI) - as given under serial 3 in the information booklet
- Copy of photo ID (driving licence / PAN card / Voter ID / Govt. or PSU card / School ID card / 12th class examination admit card / Aadhaar card)
- Valid Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate, if applicable
- 4 Passport size photo same as affixed on registration form
- PH certificate, if applicable
- WDP / WPP certificates, if applicable
- Bond as per the applicable Proforma
- Any other relevant certificate(s) Additional documents for candidates applying for NRI seats
- A proof being sponsor NRI/OCI/PIO in the form of a certificate issued by the Indian embassy/Ministry of external affairs, Government of India for this purpose alongwith Certificate in the prescribed proforma (proforma no. 6) on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 50/- by father / mother / guardian or In the absence of that certificate, a duly notarized undertaking executed by the sponsor and notarized by the Notary Public of the foreign country where the sponsor resides being submitted by the sponsor, it be treated as sufficient as to the factum of the residence of the sponsor. NRI undertaking must have been issued on or after date of NEET 2019 examination i.e. 05.05.2019 (proforma no. 7).
- Address of parents and local (Indian) guardian
List of Rajasthan MBBS and BDS Colleges - List, Seats and Detailed Information
Refer to the below table for the list of MBBS and BDS Colleges in Rajasthan taking admission through NEET 2019. Click on the College to know more about the college, Ranking, Rating & Reviews, Contact details, the course offered