Jingle bells jingle all the way… Santa Claus is coming around….this beautiful song reminds us of Christmas. This also reminds us of Rudolph the Reindeer! Santa’s favourite reindeer. So today let’s make our own Rudolph Reindeer using toilet paper roll.
This is the best out of waste craft where kids can use waste toilet paper rolls and make so much of creative reindeer out of it
Also read other craft for kids
Follow these instructions to know how to make toilet paper roll reindeer craft
Let’s do it, children!
Materials Required to Make Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer
- Colourful papers
- Toilet paper roll
- Sketch pens
How to Make Toilet Paper Roll Reindeer Step by Step
- Take a toilet paper roll and press it on top to flatten the two ends and stick them together.
- The other end of the roll should be hollow.
- Next, draw two small circles using white paper and cut them. Use a black sketch pen to add details to the eyes.
- Next, stick the eyes on the toilet paper roll. This is the reindeer’s face.
- Now use a brown paper and cut two horns of the reindeer from it.
- Stick it on top of the flattened end of the roll.
- After this step, use a white paper and draw a small circle for the nose and cut it. Paint the nose in the centre using a red colour.
- Next, draw and cut the ears using a brown paper.
- Stick the ears and the nose on the reindeer’s face.
- Next cut small strips of red paper and stick it on the bottom end of the toilet paper roll.
- Next, draw and cut a small circle using a yellow colour and stick it in the centre of the red stripe. This is the bell of the reindeer’s collar. Use a black sketch pen to add details.
- Next, draw a smiling face of the reindeer using a black sketch pen.
- Your toilet paper roll reindeer craft is now ready kids.