We all have seen the king of the jungle. His gait his personality makes anyone awestruck! The lion is one such animal full of poise and confidence. Let’s bring the lion to our homes! Scared? Hehe worry not, we are going to make a beautiful lion heart greeting today! Gift it to your friends or loved ones and get amazed when they appreciate your creative side.
Let’s follow these simple steps to make lion heart greeting card
Materials Required to make Lion Heart Greeting Card
- Orange paper
- White paper
- Yellow paper
- Brown paper
- Pink paper
- Sketch pens
How to make Lion Heart Greeting Card
- Take an orange sheet of paper and draw the mane of the lion on this sheet.
- Make sure you fold the sheet into half and then draw so that we get two parts of the greeting.
- Cut along the outline of the mane of the lion in a way that there is some fold line on the top to get two parts of the greeting card.
- This is the base of our greeting card.
- Next, take a yellow sheet of paper and draw the face of the lion. Use a brown and a white sheet to draw the mouth and nose of the lion. Use a pink sheet to draw the ears.
- Once drawn cut these elements.
- Now stick the parts of the mouth and nose on the yellow face of the lion. Next, stick this face over the mane of the lion in the centre. Draw the eyes and other elements on the face.
- Stick the ears above the face on the mane of the lion.
- Once done finish the greeting card using a black sketch pen to give added effects and make it look more creative and lively.
- That’s it your lion heart greeting card is now ready kids.
- Write a message inside the card and gift it to your loved ones.