Cactus is a plant that thrives in desserts. It can stay juicy and succulent for long without water. Many people in the arid regions have cactus as a part of their diet. It provides enough water and nutrients to sustain the heat and scarcity of water seen in desserts.
So today let’s make a beautiful handprint cactus DIY card and gift it to our loved ones.
Materials Required to Make Handprint Cactus DIY Card
- Pink paper
- Dark pink paper
- Green paper
- Sketch pens
How to Make Handprint Cactus DIY Card step by Step
- We need a green sheet of paper.
- The preferred size is half of A4.
- Fold it in half and draw your handprint on it.
- Now cut along the borders and make sure the fold line is intact.
- This is our card.
- Next, we need a light pink sheet of paper to draw and cut the cactus pot.
- Cut it and keep it aside.
- Now take a dark pink sheet of paper and cut the base of the pot and keep it aside
- After this, stick the pot and the base together and keep them aside.
- Now stick the front portion of the cactus handprint on the inside of the pot.
- Make sure the inner end is free to open the card.
- Next, add details to the cactus-like its flowers and thorns using colourful papers and a black sketch pen.
- That’s it, kids!
- Your beautiful cactus handprint card is now ready.