We all love unicorn. Its beautiful colours are mesmerizing. There are so many unicorn accessories that we have be it a compass box, bag, pencil, hairbands, T-shirts and so on. So to add to that collection let’s make a beautiful unicorn card today. You can gift it to your friends and surprise them by flaunting your creativity.
Follow the instructions to make DIY paper unicorn card
Materials Required to Make DIY Unicorn Card
- Pink paper
- Dark pink paper
- Orange paper
- White paper
- Sketch pens
How to Make DIY Unicorn Card Step by Step
- We need a white sheet of A4 sized sheet.
- Fold it in half.
- Draw an oval-shaped or an egg-shaped pattern and cut along the borders.
- Make sure the fold line is intact and the card can be opened into two.
- Next, use a pink and a dark pink sheet of paper and draw the mane of the unicorn and cut it.
- Stick it on top of the head.
- Next use an orange sheet of paper and cut the horn and stick it in between the mane.
- Now, take a light pink sheet of paper and stick it on the lower portion of the face as the mouth.
- Add details to the face using a black sketch pen.
- Now, draw or stick the eyes of the unicorn on the face just above the mouth and below the mane.
- Finally cut two small ears and stick them on either side of the face.
- Add the inner portion of the ear using a pink sheet of paper cut and stick it on the white part.
- That’s it, kids! Your beautiful unicorn greeting card is now ready!